Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October Happy Birthdays







Well, I just went to Hallie Lyn's 10th birthday party tonight can't believe she is 10. Just the other day we were having princess parties when EVERYBODY dressed up in their very best princess or prince outfit.
Happy Birthday Hal!!
My baby sister the cute little blonde will be the big 30 tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Spliff Diff, LOL!!
Aunt Sherry kept herself busy and had a good birthday celebration. Spending it with her sisters and nieces. I am glad she has a good family to look after her.
Uncle George and Grandma Sandy both would have celebrated birthdays in October. Just a note to let them know I was thinking about them and miss them both. Uncle George enjoyed going to watch Cameron participate in any sporting event. Sandy would have enjoyed them too. I am sad that she was never able to attend them like she did with Hank, Levi and Tucker. She was always prepared to make a day of it. She had chairs and an umbrella in the trunk along with a cooler full of drinks. She was always their biggest cheerleader. Love you & miss you.


1 comment:

The Brack's said...

Yeah...welcome to the blog world! I am happy that I get to blog stock you now!!!