Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMY!!!!!!!



Just wanted to wish friend Kimmy a very Happy Birthday!!! She has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. We have had some great times together and hope to have many, many more! Here is a little somethin' for you Kim, my creative side trying to do its best. LOL!

K- Keeper, Kim is a keeper for a friend always there when I need her.
I- Inspiring, Kim is an inspiring individual. She makes me want to strive to be a better person.
M- Memories, we have many, many fun memories that we share.
E- Exciting, things are definitely fun and exciting when Kim is around.
L- Love her to death.
Dink & Donk BFF!! :)

2 comments:

jeff and char said...

so funny i love those pictures of you 2!!!!! happy b day kim!

Meza said...

LOL!! That is how I remember the 2 of you in school!! You were very silly!! Love the pics.