Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday :)



Well, as usual I am running behind on posting things I want to post. Two very special ladies celebrated birthdays this week.
The first special lady that celebrated her 86th birthday was Hank's Grandma Reynolds. I have known her for many years now, she is not any different than my own grandmother's. Speaks her mind but remains sweet and kind.

The second special lady that celebrated her birthday this week was my Aunt Jane, she has been more than a Grandma to me than a great aunt. She is always so thoughtful and loving. I love spending time with her when we can, especially the midnight chats when all of the kids are done mauling her and in their own beds. The kids pester her to death when she is here, wanting to know what fun activity they are going to do with Aunt Jane. Miss you!!

Love you both and hope you both had a very happy birthday.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie - Thank you so much for the lovely birthday wish. I love you all, you are such an important part of my life. I have been so grateful to be a part of yours. XOXOXOX Jane