Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The 17 Things I LOVE about YOU!!!












I know it is a little late, but I suppose it is better late than never. To celebrate our 17 years together these are just 17 of the things I love about you, Hank.
1- You're smile.
2- The way you hold me in your arms and reassure me things will be alright.
3- Your testimony.
4- The WONDERFUL father you are.
5- The hardworker/provider that you are.
6- Your energy, wish I had more of it.
7- Your laugh.
8- Your chocolate brown eyes.
9- Your willingness to be the host of a party I have planned. LOL!!!
10 - The way you bury your head in the pillow at night to go to sleep.
11- Your willingness to pitch in and help out.
12- Your handimanness. Is that a word? You can fix anything.
13- The way you make sure your eyes are always closed when I go to take a pic. ;)
14 - The great hubby you are.
15 - Your patience.
16 - The quirky little perfectionist you are.
17- I love the good times we have had together.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love too... that Henry gets his eyes shut in every photo!!!LOL.

He is always so helpful. :D

Glad you are alright. Thanks for helping with my kids.

jeff and char said...

I love your wedding picture, fun post!