Thursday, February 5, 2009

Last Week's Happenings 1/25/09




K' so I am a little behind not that there is anything overly exciting to post anyways.

Monday ~ just another fabulous day. I went to work, then went to class, then thought I would relax by watching Kambrie tumble for an hour. Mom was going to bring her home from voice lessons so I headed home with the intent to get something done. Well, that didn't happen. On my way home I thought the van was driving a bit funny. I had checked it earlier cause it didn't seem right and I felt something wrong in the front wheels, checked them out they looked ok. So I head home and my problem get progressively worse. I get out at the stop sign on the good ole' back country roads and start walking around the van to see what the problem is. Well, um.... you can't drive very well on a flat tire. Yep, the back tire was toast. Hank was at work and couldn't leave, so I had to rely on my trusty and able bodied 16 year old to come and change mama's tire. Uncle Ty was on his way home and stopped to help us out. I swear everybody from Declo come down that road that night. LOL!!! I was dang tired and frustrated by the time I got home, so I took a bath and went to bed.

Tuesday ~ Don't remember much other than I had my tire fixed, went to work then headed to Twin for 6 llllllooooooonnnnnngggggg hours of classes.

Wednesday ~ Same old, same old. Go to work then headed to Twin. Enjoyed spending time in the classroom today. First graders are ALOT of work, but I enjoy being with them.

Thursday ~ Same thing again, work the Twin for class. After class I went up to watch Kambrie's basketball practice. Oh, then we had some trouble with the black truck and the blue truck but got it everything running again.

Friday ~ All I can say is TGIF!!!!!

Saturday ~ We were up bright and early getting ready to go watch Kambrie's basketball game when Cameron's Preferenced date showed up with a group of kids to kidnap him. They went to Monroe's for breakfast then over to the church to play games. Looking at the pics it looks like they had a good time. Kambrie and Macy did really well at their ball game and are improving a bunch. After the game Hank and I painted some trim, then I went into work for a few hours to tie up some loose ends that I needed to get taken care of before I am finished there. After work I picked up groceries and got home in time to see Cameron leave again for the big dance. Him and Elizabeth both looked very nice.
That is all for the week of January 31st, Hello February!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Fun pictures! Looked like they had loads of fun. :)

Sorry about the vehicle problems. I'm sorry to say that I would have to call my dad to come fix it.

Becky (BluHaven)