Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Cameron!!!














Yes, my post is late as usual. I had intended on making this post the afternoon of his birthday, however 7 hours of no power that afternoon put a slight damper on things. Now it is only a week later that I am getting around to it.

My little boy is growing up quickly, he just turned 17. As a young boy he enjoyed being out doors digging in the dirt. As a young man he still likes playing in the dirt. Whether he is out riding his dirt bike, camping, fishing, or helping Grandpa build a house. He is a fine young man with a lot of potential to do well for himself. He is a hard worker and knows how to get the job done. Cameron has a good sense of humor and is a joy to be around. I appreciate all he does for me and the contributions he makes to our family. He has been especially helpful while I have been trying to finish up school myself and does so without complaint. I am thankful for the example he is for his little sister.

I have tried to come up with 17 words that describe Cameron.

1. Handsome
2. Funny
3. Ambitious
4. Respectful
5. Caring
6. Helpful
7. Trustworthy
8. Confident
9. Determined
10. Accomplished
11. Strong
12. Knowledgeable
13. Example
14. Admired
15. Reliable
16. Kind
17. Zesty

Cameron, I love you and appreciate all you do.
Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I was glad to see a post on my favorite nephew. :D
I have always loved Cameron. We spent alot of time singing Barney in the car, and just spoiling him rotten. I will be sad when he goes to college or on a mission. I feel like he is my own boy. I remember missing him alot when I was off at college. He is one reason I wanted to move home. I missed seeing him, and I loved watching him grow up.

You are lucky to have such a good boy. :D I love him so much.

I love to see the old pictures of him. Good times.

Gennifer said...

Aww... what a sweet post. Happy Late Birthday to Cameron!

Toni Alexis said...

What a lovely post. I love that I got to peek into your boy's life real quick. Thanks and what a cutie!

Toni