Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF


Thank goodness it is Friday. It has been a loooooonnnnggggg week. Between tests, kids homework and the tax audit were are undergoing at work I am ready for this week to be over with. Our audit is not complete yet, we are scheduled to finish up on the 5th. UGH!! It will make for a lovely finals week I am sure. Luckily none of my classes this semester are terribly difficult. I was looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and remembered we have our Achievement day breakfast, so that idea is shot. Maybe I will catch a nap while we drive to Poky tomorrow. TGIF!!

3 comments:

The Brack's said...

I asm so happy for Friday too! Relax...you deserve it!

Cynthia said...

Wow! You have A LOT on your plate. Here's hoping you can get even just a little 'me' time this weekend- or at least a good nap. I'm tired just reading that short post!

Melanie said...

Thanks for your responses I did get some R&R finally. :)