Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Well, I am another year older, but actually feeling pretty good about it. Considering Jeff (my boss) just received his first AARP card today, he turns 50 next week. LOL!!! It has been a pretty decent day so far. I received many Happy Birthday wishes this morning before I went to work. I enjoyed reading Mindy's blog where she shared some great memories and wished me a happy birthday. Aunt Jane and Aunt Sherry both sent me lovely birthday cards and wishes. My friend Kim took me to lunch at STEVO'S. YAY!!!! After lunch I went to Wally world to get a few things for work, when I walked in I received a text wishing me a happy birthday from a friend I had not heard from for a while. It was so good to hear from her and got to talk to her this afternoon for a bit.

So thank you all for all the birthday wishes but most of all for your love and friendship.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I fell asleep last night at about 9:00 -- didn't get to talk to you. Glad you had a nice birthday!!

Melissa said...

Happy late birthday! I hope that your day was special, and everyone treated you great!