Saturday, January 24, 2009

Picture Tag......

Ok, I was tagged by my fun loving friend Carie. Here is how you do it.....post the 4th picture from the 4th photo album on my computer and then explain the picture (and then tag 4 people).
This picture was taken at one of Kambrie's birthday parties, I cannot remember for sure but I think it was her 4th birthday. Kambrie LOVED the Wizard of Oz, she wore her ruby red slippers EVERYWHERE. She wanted a Wizard of Oz party and of course everybody had to dress up. Marlea and Grandma Joyce were Glinda the Good Witch, Aunt Mindy was the Wicked Witch, Cameron & Grandma Marilyn were the Scarecrow, I was the Tin Man, Hal made the perfect munchkin. Macy & Kambrie both loved being Dorothy. No party was complete without the yellow brick road, we were lucky it was a nice December day. LOL!!!
K' so now I tag Char, Kenna, & Krissy

9 comments:

Covered In Crafts said...

That's cool! I like that tag. that picture is too cute!

Lizz said...

That's a cute tag... I've never seen it before! And OMG, I love the idea of a Wizard of Oz costume party!

Melanie said...

I loved having costume parties with the kids when they were little. They would get so excited. Now they are just ya whatever mom.

Dawn said...

What a great idea for a birthday party! Those have to be the cutest Dorothy's I've ever seen! :)

Sherrie said...

What a fun family you are. I am sure she will treasure the memory of that party forever.

Jenn said...

I was recently tagged with a similar challenge...I just haven't gotten to it...What a fun party though. I lvoed doing stuff like that when mine were little

Disneypal said...

How cute !

Pam said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Mindy said...

Good times. Love that picture.