Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!



Want a drink?








3 stooges


Well, so long 2008 and hello 2009. Boy time flies when your having a good time. LOL!! This is my third attempt to update my blog since the New Year. First of all the New Year came in with five girls hangin' out at my place for a New Year Celebration sleepover. It was a last minute planning but turned out well .The girls played games, giggled, screamed and even made a few prank calls I think while I slipped out for a little bit down to Dee and Angie's.

Hank had to work, so not much fun for us to say the least.

Cameron went to the teen dance with a group of friends and had a good time. He says he danced with a bunch of different girls, but is a bit too much like his father and cannot remember anyone's names.
When I came back from Dee & Angie's I made the girls breakfast and they toasted their hot Wassail to a Happy New Year. Then the brainiacs decided they would write down a New Years resolution light it on fire and drink it down in a cup of rootbeer. YUCK!!! They took forever and a day to get them burned down, infact most of them didn't burn down too good at all. They all wished each other another Happy New Year, took a swig of their rootbeer and about gagged. LOL!!! They screamed, giggled and played singstar until about 2 a.m., I finally told them it was time to put in a movie and wind down. They popped in a movie and I crashed in my room for the night.

5 comments:

Covered In Crafts said...

Wow! That all looks like a blast!

Pam said...

Bwahaha! Too too much fun.

sugar_and_spice said...

Boys will be boys! Sounds like a night they will always remember. :)

Mindy said...

Drinking the burnt up resolutions is a fab idea. Maybe we can do it next year? Not!!
Have a fabulous new year!!

Mindy said...

Nice photos by the way!! I will have to steal some of them!!

Have a fantabulous birthday!! (while you can still get around without a walker!)