Monday, January 19, 2009

Last weeks Happenings

Um, let's see where to begin nothing really too eventful just a long and drug out week.

Monday - I can't relive Monday, I posted about it earlier. Brief synopsis went to work heard cat, couldn't find cat, had to leave for class, left for class, drivers side window blew out, DH rescued me, went to class came back to Burley, took DD to gymnastics then to voice then home to do homework. WHEW!!!!

Tuesday - Heard cat again, found cat, cat was hungry and thirsty. Fed him a few scraps from the fridge gave him water, cat ran off haven't seen him since. Went to class, LONNNGG day in class from 12:30 - 6:30 UGH!!! Returned home watched a little Idol then went to bed.

Wednesday - I went to work, then off to Twin for class. Returned home picked Kambrie up from basketball practice then I don't remember what else I did.

Thursday - My life has become very repititious, YUCK!! Go to work, go to Twin everyday for class. UGH!!! Picked Kambrie up from dancing. Took her home to get ready to go and perform with her tumbling team at the Declo girls game. They looked great and she received many compliments on how well she did. She is a good little tumbler. Oh, and I was going to video it but of course my batteries were dead. Luckily, Aunt Mindy took a few pics for me.

Friday - Same old same old, work then class. I don't remember much else. Other than I picked up chicken for Hank's dinner. LOL!!! I didn't cook all week long. Oh, Kim and I went to see Bride Wars that evening, it was good girls night out.

Saturday - Kambrie had a basketball game this morning so we went and watched her play. They did played pretty well for only having one practice. We returned home, Hank went to bed since he had worked the night before. I thought I would lay down for just a short nap to recharge and completely crashed until about 3, OOPS!!! I went to town to get groceries returned home, Kambrie's dance group performed at the J.V. boys game, so we went to the game. It was a close game and Declo came out on top. YEAH!!! Cameron had gone on a date and stayed the night at mom's house since Dad was gone. I took Kambrie and Sydney to my house to watch a movie, then took Hank over some dinner and visited with him for a little while.

Sunday - The kids and I went to church, then lounged around. We watched a little football, ate a little dinner, read together as a family, then had a little checker tournament. There is definitely going to have to be a rematch, since I didn't win. ;) LOL!!!! Hank took off for work, the kids and I did homework. Mom and Gma Joyce stopped in on their way home from Poky. We visited for a little while then it was time to call it a night.

3 comments:

mean mom productions said...

I feel the same way sometimes about my schedule. {{hugs}}

Mindy said...

I will get those pictures of Kambrie sent to you so you can post them. They are still on the camera. Kambrie did do a good job!
Pretty boring weekend -- huh?

Hopefully this Monday will treat you better than last!

Melanie said...

I can handle boring weekends, it is the eventful weekdays that kill me. LOL!! :)